So, you’re ready to launch your new website but before you do that have you gone through your launch checklist? There are 6 steps you should always complete before having your website go live.
- Test every link – Ensure each link actually works, and links to the correct page.
- Proofread all your content – The last thing you want is to find spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in your content once it’s gone live.
- Optimize all your images and ensure they are in the correct format – You want your website to be designed beautifully, and having pixelated images just isn’t it. Make sure your pictures are the correct format and size for your pages.
- Preview your website on your mobile device – Mobile optimization is a must. With how much we use our phones now, you need to make sure your website is created to give the best mobile experience possible.
- Test any forms you may have on your website – If you are looking to have your audience complete any sort of form on your website, it is pivotal that you test your forms beforehand to ensure that they are correct.
- Add all your social media links – You want your audience to visit your social channels, so add each channel and double check all handles are correct ahead of time as well.